A FAST paper transfer is:
- Issued at the time of boarding and payment (cash or FAST paper pass).
- A transfer will not be issued as a passenger leaves the bus.
- If a one-way trip requires boarding two or more FAST buses, request a transfer each time you board.
- Valued at the current FAST local fare.
- Valid for 60 minutes from issuance.
- Not valid on the route from which the transfer was issued.
Clipper card transfer: Upon tagging the Clipper card reader, one transfer is loaded on the Clipper card and is valid for 60 minutes. A second transfer will not be issued.
If you have any questions regarding FAST’s Transfer Policy, please call FAST Administration at (707) 434-3800.